The School Store is committed to the health and safety of the entire Kinkaid community. While we look forward to offering everyone the opportunity to come to the store and shop in person, we must comply with Kinkaid’s Reopening Campus 2020 Visitor’s Policy.
At this time The School Store is open to students, faculty and staff only. However, parents now have access to order certain apparel items for their children online.
Parents: You can now order items for your child online today.
- Purchases will be charged to your child’s K.O.A. (Kinkaid on Account).
- You will receive a confirmation email from The School Store when your purchase is fulfilled
- Returns/Exchanges can be made on apparel that has not been worn, and with the tags still intact
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges on face masks
How you will receive your purchase:
- Middle and Upper School students can stop by the School Store to pick up their purchase during our normal business hours of 7:45 am - 4:00 pm.
- Lower School students will receive their purchase from their homeroom teacher
* Please note: This page is password-protected for Kinkaid parents. All sizes and product availability are not guaranteed as these change rapidly throughout the day. We will fulfill your order as soon as possible.