Keep Your Kinkaid Spirit Grooving!
Field Day is one of the oldest and most beloved traditions at Kinkaid, having first been held in 1925. It is a special day when all students gather for field competitions and later celebrate with a carnival.
Field Day Chairs 2020
Allison Crosswell, 2022; Tracy McCleary, 2020; Sandy Sturm, 2021
- What does my child wear?
- How do I get a Field Day shirt?
- What do parents wear?
- Is my child Purple or Gold?
- Who can come to Field Day?
- What goes on during the field events?
- What goes on at the carnival?
- What do tickets and wristbands cover? How much do they cost?
- Where do I get tickets/wristbands?
- How can I volunteer to help and/or donate?
- Field Day Schedule