Kinkaid’s 2019-2020 Back to School One-Stop Shopping online form (BTS OSS) GOES live on August 7!
Ordering via BTS OSS not only enables you to support a variety of fundraising activities on campus all at once, but also allows you the convenience of "one-stop shopping" for almost all of your family’s Kinkaid items for the entire school year - items such as… spirit t-shirts, holiday poinsettias and extra directories! You can also purchase tickets to the Falcon Family Feast, Book Fair Family Night, and the Middle School and Upper School dances -- all on this one form! Your support of all of these endeavors is greatly appreciated!
But this is a limited time offer – BTS OSS will close at 12 noon on Wednesday, September 4!
A few notes regarding this year’s form:
- MS Parents can purchase extra PE uniforms for their students.
- Senior parents may purchase yearbook ads for their students through BTS OSS.
- Senior parents may pre-order scrapbook pages for senior year.
To access the One-Stop Shopping Form, please follow the steps in the "How to Access One-Stop Shopping" section of this page.
- Once you’ve completed your form, don’t forget to print your order confirmation page at the end of your session and store it where you can reference it throughout the year. Once BTS OSS closes, you can also check the Charge Summary link in your Veracross account. (Your Veracross account is accessible through the Veracross link on the parent portal at kinkaid.org.)
- **If your student is part of a multiple household family, please confer prior to processing your order to avoid duplication**
If you have any questions, please contact Rita Morico.
If you encounter any difficulties with your processing please contact Kim Adkins.
We are excited about the start of the school year and look forward to seeing you on campus soon! Thank you so much for your support. And again, the FINAL deadline for completing the BTS OSS is 12 noon on Wednesday, September 4!
To access the Back to School One-Stop Shopping Form, log onto the Parent Portal with the link below and follow these steps:
- Once you are in the Parent Portal, click on the "Veracross" link under "Student & Household Links.”
- On the right side of the Veracross home page, you will see a box called "Portal Links."
- Click on the link for “One-Stop Shopping” in this box and begin processing your order.