Dining Center & Lunch Menus 2022-23
Lunch Plan and Dining Options
The prepaid meal plan is the exact same meal as if you were purchasing the lunch combo, but at a reduced rate.
- An entrée, vegetables, starch, dessert and drink.
- An entrée is defined as:
- the hot item of the day, or
- the sandwich station, or
- baked potato and pasta bar, or
- a meal from the seasoning bar (when offered), or
- an entrée size salad, or
- the grill item of the day or
- 1 or 2 slices of the daily pizza offering
- Vegetable is defined as:
- the vegetable offerings of the day, or
- a small salad or
- a combination of both
- A starch is defined as:
- potatoes, rice, cous cous, mac & cheese, etc. or
- It could also be french fries, or
- a small bowl of pasta or
- a bag of chips.
- Dessert is defined as:
- whole fresh fruit, or
- the homemade dessert of the day, or
- a cookie or
- a 3oz. cup of ice cream.
- A drink is defined as a fountain drink, a small carton of milk, a small bottle of juice or a bottle of water.
- Breakfast is not included in the lunch combo and/or the prepaid lunch plan.
- Any items from Falcon Fuel (coffee bar) are not included in the lunch combo and/or the prepaid lunch plan.
- All sports drinks and bottled drinks are not included in the lunch combo and/or the prepaid lunch plan.(except water, juice or ½ pint of milk)
- All ice cream items are not included in the lunch combo and/or the prepaid lunch plan.(except the small 3oz cup of ice cream).
- Sushi and Potstickers are not included lunch combo and/or the prepaid lunch plan.
- Anything prepackaged (rice krispies, granola bars etc.) (except for chips) not included in the lunch combo and/or the prepaid lunch plan.
- Multiple entrees like 3 hamburgers, 3 slices of pizzas or excessive portions of an entrée item are not included in the lunch combo and/or the prepaid lunch plan. A student is allowed to have additional amounts, but extra charges will be incurred.
The Dining Center is open for Middle and Upper School students! (Lower School students dine in the Lower School Big Room)
- Breakfast selections are offered daily from 7:00 - 9:45 a.m.
- Lunch is served from 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Food service is from 7:00 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
- Falcon Fuel is open from 7:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
The Falcon Fuel (coffee bar and snack counter) is open from 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. In addition to serving coffees and sports drinks, the counter offers healthy, delicious options like fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, yogurt parfaits, sandwiches, and other seasonal treats to students and Faculty and Staff during and after the times of breakfast and lunch hours. Please note that Falcon Fuel purchases are separate charges from the lunch combo and/or the prepaid lunch plan.
The Kinkaid School is a cash free campus. Students make purchases in the school store and cafeteria using their student ID (Falcon cards) and the Kinkaid on Account (KOA) service. At the end of each month, all store and cafeteria charges are posted in summary to the student’s billing account. Parents, and Faculty & Staff can view details of all store and cafeteria transactions after logging into the Kinkaid on Account (K.O.A.) website from the KOA link in the Parent Portal.
Putting our core values of Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Kindness into practice, Kinkaid will never limit dining purchases for students. We encourage our families to have important conversations about making good nutritional choices and responsible account spending with their students.