The Kinkaid Fund
A gift to The Kinkaid Fund is the first gift we ask of alumni, parents, parents of alumni, grandparents, faculty, staff, trustees, and friends. Annual gifts to The Kinkaid Fund provide unrestricted funds to support the full range of programs offered by our school. They make the difference between good and great at Kinkaid. They allow us to make choices rather than compromises.
When you contribute to The Kinkaid Fund, you provide operational support for academics, arts, athletics, technology, and financial aid; you help Kinkaid attract and retain outstanding faculty and staff; and you support enhancements and maintenance for our beautiful campus.
Kinkaid’s Levels of Giving recognize total giving to The Kinkaid Fund within a given fiscal year (August 1 to July 31).
Your participation ensures a solid financial future for Kinkaid and encourages others in the Kinkaid community to also support the School. A high percentage of giving by those closest to the School demonstrates the importance of philanthropy at Kinkaid. A contribution of any size counts for participation!
Kinkaid is very fortunate to have wide community support. In 2021-2022, 100% of the Board of Trustees, 97% of faculty and staff, 81% of parents, 21% of alumni, 20% of parents of alumni, and 17% of grandparents donated to The Kinkaid Fund.
For questions or more information, please contact Carly Lukefahr at email@example.com or 713-243-5011.
2022 – 2023 Levels of Giving
- Visionary Partners: $100,000+
- Lux per Scientiam Partners: $50,000 - $99,999
- The Kinkaid Drive Club: $25,000 - $49,999
- The Founders Society*: $10,000 - $24,999
- The 1906 Society*: $5,000 - $9,999
Additional Giving Levels
- Head of School’s Circle: $3,000 - $4,999
- Falcons Circle: $1,000 - $2,999
- Deans Circle: $500 - $999
- Education Fellows: Up to $499
- Alumni Special Recognition: $200+
- Grandparent Special Recognition: $200+
The Purple & Gold Society*
- Classes of 2003-2010: $1,000+
- Classes of 2011-2018: $500+
*$10,000 or more: Membership in The Founders Society and invitation to a dinner event
*$5,000 or more: Membership in The 1906 Society and invitation to a reception
*Membership in The Purple & Gold Society and invitation to a reception