This platform allows alumni and senior students to:
- Expand your network and connect with fellow alums and Kinkaid parents and faculty & staff
- Establish short-term or long-term mentorships as a mentor or mentee
- Learn about, apply for or post internships and/or job opportunities (*We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the job information posted. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all postings, organizations, contracts and job offers.)
- Access to career/educational resources & discussions
Faculty & Staff and current Kinkaid parents are also able to join the platform to post job/internship opportunities, answer questions and offer to be mentors.
The sign up process is simple!
1. Once on the website (https://kinkaidkonnect.kinkaid.org), click “Join Now!"
2. ALL Kinkaid alums, including parents and faculty & staff who are alums, should sign up under the "Alumni" User Type.
3. Complete your profile (log in with LinkedIn or Facebook to save time!)
4. Check your inbox for a confirmation email from email@example.com (Check your spam folder if the message does not appear in your inbox)
5. Start networking!