The Kinkaid Alumni Association will recognize the 2022 Distinguished Alumni Honorees on Friday, April 8. Nominations for this year's awards are now closed.
- Distinguished Honorary Alumni Award: This award honors a non-alumnus/a who has been significantly involved with Kinkaid and has made a difference in our community.
- Distinguished Alumni Award: This award honors an alumnus/a who has provided extraordinary service to the community or has achieved outstanding personal or professional success and is over 40 years of age.
- Distinguished Young Alumni Award: This award honors a young alumnus/a, age 40 or under at the time of nomination, with a significant record of career achievement in their chosen field and a promise for future success.
- The Outstanding Alumni Service Award: This award is presented to an alumnus/a who has had a longstanding relationship with the School and has demonstrated exceptional commitment and service to Kinkaid’s alumni.
- The Edward M. Trusty Jr. Core Values Award award is given occasionally to a Kinkaid employee who exemplifies the School's four core values and goes above and beyond in his or her work.