Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of our most frequently asked questions. If you would like further information, please contact the Admission Office at 713-243-5033.
- When is the deadline to apply for the 2021-2022 Academic Year?
- What are the application requirements?
- What are the natural entry points to the School? Can we still apply for grades that are not natural entry points?
- When is the best time to tour the campus?
- When will families be notified of their child’s admission decision?
- If we choose to re-apply for admission, do we need to submit a new application?
- If we live outside of the Houston area, how does this affect our group visit date or interview?
- On what date will Kinkaid be hosting the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE)?
- What are the age requirements for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten applications?
- Does Kinkaid accept international students?
- How do I know if I have successfully completed the application?
- Is the application fee refundable if I withdraw my child's application?
- When should I give my child's teacher the teacher recommendation form to complete?
- Where can I send completed application materials?
- What is Kinkaid's Immunization Policy?