Created by founder Margaret Kinkaid, the financial aid program is a cornerstone of her vision. Today, Kinkaid offers a significant financial aid budget to assist capable, talented and deserving students who would be unable to attend without financial assistance. Our financial aid program is available to new and re-enrolling families with students in all grades, from pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade. Each application for financial aid is reviewed in detail with the upmost confidentiality by the Financial Aid Committee.
Our financial aid program is comprised of two parts: tuition grants and incidental support. Both aspects are structured to support students and their full participation in the life of the School.
All families interested in requesting financial aid are encouraged to apply to see if they qualify for assistance.
Financial Aid Information
2023-24 Tuition Rates
Kinkaid’s financial aid enables the School to:
● Enroll capable, talented and deserving students who would be unable to attend without financial assistance.
● Increase economic diversity within the student body.
Meredith Van Ryder
Coordinator of Financial Aid
- Does Kinkaid’s Financial Aid Program offer merit-based scholarships?
- How does Kinkaid determine a family’s need for financial assistance?
- Does our family need to reapply for financial aid each year?
- What if there is one parent in a multi-parent household that does not work?
- My family has a child or children at other tuition-charging schools. How does this affect my application?
- Will our family’s request for financial aid affect my child or children’s admission application?
- How does my family proceed in the case of separation, divorce or remarriage?
- If my child qualifies for a tuition grant, what expenses does the financial aid program cover?