Our financial aid program is comprised of two parts: tuition grants and incidental support. Both aspects are structured to support students and their full participation in the life of the School.
All families interested in requesting financial aid are encouraged to apply to see if they qualify for assistance.
- Does Kinkaid’s Financial Aid Program offer merit-based scholarships?
- How does Kinkaid determine a family’s need for financial assistance?
- Does our family need to reapply for financial aid each year?
- What if there is one parent in a multi-parent household that does not work?
- My family has a child or children at other tuition-charging schools. How does this affect my application?
- Will our family’s request for financial aid affect my child or children’s admission application?
- How does my family proceed in the case of separation, divorce or remarriage?
- If my child qualifies for a tuition grant, what expenses does the financial aid program cover?