Our financial aid program is comprised of two parts: tuition grants and incidental support. Both aspects are structured to support students and their full participation in the life of the School.
All families interested in requesting financial aid are encouraged to apply to see if they qualify for assistance.
To support Kinkaid families who are experiencing financial challenges as a result of COVID- 19 the School is pleased to announce two major steps.
1. An emergency assistance fund, the Falcon Family Fund, has been created to provide tuition relief to our families, some of whom may need support now for the first time. The Falcon Family Fund is in addition to our sizable need-based financial aid budget.
2. The finance fee has been reduced from 5% to 2.5% of tuition to provide immediate financial savings for those who prefer to pay tuition via installments.
For information on applying for support through the Falcon Family Fund, please contact Meredith Van Ryder, Coordinator of Financial Aid, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to change your tuition payment plan to an installment plan, please contact Kris Marron at email@example.com before June 5.
Kinkaid’s financial aid enables the School to:
● Enroll capable, talented and deserving students who would be unable to attend without financial assistance.
● Increase economic diversity within the student body.
Meredith Van Ryder
Coordinator of Financial Aid
- Does Kinkaid’s Financial Aid Program offer merit-based scholarships?
- How does Kinkaid determine a family’s need for financial assistance?
- Does our family need to reapply for financial aid each year?
- What if there is one parent in a multi-parent household that does not work?
- My family has a child or children at other tuition-charging schools. How does this affect my application?
- Will our family’s request for financial aid affect my child or children’s admission application?
- How does my family proceed in the case of separation, divorce or remarriage?
- If my child qualifies for a tuition grant, what expenses does the financial aid program cover?