About The Jacomini Family Library
The lower school library serves our students in prekindergarten through fourth grade and their teachers and parents as well. With a book collection of close to 31,000 volumes, we strive to meet the reading and research needs of all our patrons.
The library is open at 7:30 every morning. All students come to the library at least once a week with their class, but are welcome to come with permission from their teacher at anytime during the school day.
The two primary goals of this library are to foster the love of reading in all students and help them become life long learners and users of ALL different types of information.
Do you know?
- We have been in our new facility since December of 2000.
- Parents can use the library too!
- Middle and Upper school students can check books out of our library.
- We have e-books, audio books and magazines as well as books to check out.
- You can access the library catalog from any computer on campus and from home too.
- From our library computers you can search the library catalog or check to see what books you have checked out, or do research using one of our Kinkaid databases.
- We are networked with the other two libraries on campus.
- You can always ask Mrs. Holloway, Mrs. Cox or one of the volunteers for help when you come to the library.