How to Make a Gift
Make a Commitment to Give. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include the following in your e-mail:
- Fund or Gift Purpose
- Total Amount of Pledge/Commitment
- Payment Type - Credit Card, Check, (Payroll available only for Faculty/Staff) or Bill Me
- Payment Schedule - One-Time, Monthly, Quarterly, Annually (Annually is not an option for Annual Fund, all Annual Fund payments are due by July 31 of that fiscal year)
- Starting Date for Payments (Date/Month)
Payable to "The Kinkaid School". Please add the purpose of your gift to the memo section of your check.
P.O. Box 301765Dallas, Texas 75303-1765
**Please note the school's bank has changed to a lockbox address in Dallas.
Annual Fund and/or Restricted Funds
- Credit Card
- E-Check/ACH - Electronic Check
- Create a Pledge with payment schedule - 1st payment debited today and remaining payments debited automatically according to your specified schedule and payment method (Credit Card or E-Check/ACH)
Transfer stock from your name to Kinkaid. For more information...Click Here
Bequests, annuities and many other ways to give are described through this link. ...Click Here
Your employer may be able to match your gift. Matching Gifts are reflected on your total giving to Kinkaid. To find out if your company does matching gifts ...Click Here
Depending on the way you choose to make your gift, you may need further information to accomplish this goal. Please email Tom Moore or call 713.243.5045.
Online Giving Support, please contact Andrea Ibarra, Gift Records Manager at 713-243-5046 or email@example.com.
Tax ID #: 76-0295523