MARK YOUR CALENDAR
BACK-TO-SCHOOL ONE-STOP SHOPPING FORM
August 12 - September 6, 2013
Get ready for the year ahead!
The Back-to-School "One-Stop Shopping" form will be available August 12, 2013. You will need to access the form via your Community Login and then click the link to Veracross. You will find the link to the "One Stop Shopping" form under portal links on your Veracross page. Please fill out the online form by noon on Friday, September 6, 2013 to pay dues, purchase t-shirts, fine arts tickets, extra directories, dance tickets and more.
Don’t forget to print your “receipt” so you can remember your purchases.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment is by Electronic Funds Transfer, no credit cards.
Parent Volunteer Opportunities
Your participation is needed to make our Parents' Association and Booster Club activities successful. There is something for everyone, so join us and get involved. There will be an opportunity to sign up to volunteer at the Grade Level Coffees for Middle and Upper School during the last week in August. Lower School parents will have an opportunity to sign up to volunteer at the Lower School Parent Night.
In addition, you can visit the Online Volunteer site after August 19 to sign up to volunteer. To access the Online Volunteer site:
- Go to www.kinkaid.org.
- Click the "Community Login" link
- Enter your assigned User Name (example: firstname.lastname) and assigned Password.
- Click the Parents Volunteer link.
- Use the tabs across the top of the page to navigate.
- Click the Volunteer Here tab to start the volunteer process.
- Select a Division from the list.
- Click the + icon to view additional information about the committee.
- Click the checkbox in the Joined column and submit.
- Click the Display My Choice button to view a list of committees you have joined.
- If you would like to remove yourself from a committee, simply delete the committee from Display My Choices or uncheck the Joined box.
Thank you for volunteering!