Kinkaid is very fortunate that this bond also includes a remarkable legacy of philanthropic support. For over a century, countless parents, alumni, grandparents, faculty, staff and friends have thoughtfully supported the School. This generosity helps provide a well-rounded education that emphasizes academic attainment and assists our students to discover and develop their talents and to fulfill their best potentials. Voluntary contributions provide "the extras" that define a Kinkaid education: a skilled faculty, a breadth of academic experiences, a wide variety of arts, athletics and extra-curricular programs and the best in facilities.
I would be pleased to visit with you about the different ways that your giving can foster the Kinkaid experience: your gifts and involvement provide the extra in what makes Kinkaid extraordinary.
Thank you for helping to make Kinkaid a special place.
Tom Moore, CFRE
Director of Advancement
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect and store the personally identifiable information that you have provided us. Here are some examples of ways in which we may collect your information.
· When you request information via one of the email addresses identified on our website or otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question. We may then collect your name, address and email in order to respond to that inquiry.
· We may collect your name, email address and other contact information if you register for an event.
· We may collect your name, email address, telephone number and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, over the phone or by mailing in a check.
The above list provides a sample of personal information that may be collected by The Kinkaid School. From time to time, we may collect personal information from you in ways not described above.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
· We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information, collected on the website or through any other business activities with anyone else.
· We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
· We will only share your personal information if you give us specific permission to do so.
· We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
· We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, to protect and defend our rights or to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
· We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us in writing at Director of Advancement, The Kinkaid School, 201 Kinkaid School Drive, Houston, TX 77024