The Kinkaid School Archives
Location and Hours
The Archives is located in the Moran Library and open Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
The Kinkaid School Archives serves as the institutional memory of the school and plays an integral role in the management of the school's information resources that are of enduring value.
To fulfill this responsibility, The Kinkaid School Archives:
- Appraises, collects, organizes, preserves, describes and makes available records of historical, legal, fiscal, or administrative value to the school.
- Determines what records are essential to school, ensures that the institution creates and preserves such records, and makes the records accessible as needed.
- Provides adequate controlled facilities for the retention and preservation of these records.
- Serves as a resource center for the study of the school's history by members of the school community.
- Provides information and support services to various administrative and faculty departments needing information on the history of the school.
More online archives
Please visit more Kinkaid School online archives at: omeka.kinkaid.org