Welcome to KinkaidKonnect, our very own professional networking and mentorship platform that facilitates and strengthens interactions among career-driven groups in the Kinkaid community. Our hope is to provide networking, mentorship and career opportunities for alumni and senior Kinkaid students.
This platform allows alumni and senior students to:
- Expand your network and connect with fellow alums and Kinkaid parents and faculty & staff
- Establish short-term or long-term mentorships as a mentor or mentee
- Learn about, apply for or post internships and/or job opportunities (*We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the job information posted. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all postings, organizations, contracts and job offers.)
- Access to career/educational resources & discussions
Faculty & Staff and current Kinkaid parents are also able to join the platform to post job/internship opportunities, answer questions and offer to be mentors.
How do I join?
The sign up process is simple!
- Click the yellow KinkaidKonnect button below.
- Once on the website (https://kinkaidkonnect.kinkaid.org/), click “Join Now!”
- ALL Kinkaid alums, including parents and faculty & staff who are alums, should sign up under the "Alumni" User Type.
- Complete your profile (log in with LinkedIn or Facebook to save time!)
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org (Check your spam folder if the message does not appear in your inbox)
- Start networking!
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call Alexa Leach '09 at 713-243-5054.